Part Time Home Flooring Surveyor - Salisbury
Salisbury Salisbury Dairy Meadow Lane, Bourne Retail Park SP1 2NY 51.06133 -1.776557
£8,250 - £14K OTE
This vacancy is for 19 hours per week.
As one of our Home Flooring Surveyors you will be responsible for visiting our customers in their homes and measuring surfaces so that we can fit the most appropriate flooring products to meet each customer’s needs. You will provide a room plan and quotations, ultimately converting warm leads generated in store into Sales and helping our customers make the right choices to enhance their homes.
You will be required to fulfil and understand our customer’s needs by providing an inspirational, creative consultation and making the customer experience one they will not forget.
Why join us?
Carpetright is the award winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products that are guaranteed high quality along with a great service. With over 500 stores, we are recognised as Europe’s largest and leading flooring retailer.
The two most important things to us are our Customers and our Colleagues; these are what have made us the market leader in what we do. If you are passionate, friendly and have bags of energy you’ll fit right in.
Flooring and Beds is what we know best and we’ll pass that knowledge on so you are equipped with the tools to become a success - the sky is the limit!
- Previous experience in a consultative retail environment is advantageous but not essential.
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
- Delivering a Retail experience enabling natural conclusion of a sale.
- Able to work autonomously.
- A real passion for service and customers along with Design.
- A fun and positive attitude.
- Strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role.
- Full driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
- Comfortable working with figures.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary + commission. We also offer fantastic additional benefits, which include:
- Pro-rata 28 days holidays.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pension Scheme
- Discount Portal
- Generous Commission scheme for each sale made.
- Fantastic bonus incentives.
- Comprehensive Product training with ongoing updates.
- Colleague Discount Scheme.
- Save as you earn scheme.
- Opportunity for career progression supported by structured development.
£8,250 - £14K OTE