Deputy Manager - Bletchley
16,000 - 22,000 OTE
As one of our Deputy Managers you will be responsible for deputising in your Store Manager’s absence along with making sure our customers enjoy a simple, hassle-free shopping experience with us and come back time after time – ensuring you put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
A key role within the Store leadership team, you will be required to effectively lead and support the store team in achieving all targets by focusing on the effective management of sales, costs, operations, service, communications and developing colleagues within the store.
No day will be the same, you could be advising on what product is best suited to our customer’s needs, arranging finance or dealing with measurements to looking after store stock levels, presentation and promotions.
Why join us?
Carpetright is the award winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products that are guaranteed high quality along with a great service. With over 500 stores, we are recognised as Europe’s largest and leading flooring retailer.
The two most important things to us are our Customers and our Colleagues; these are what have made us the market leader in what we do. If you are passionate, friendly and have bags of energy you’ll fit right in.
Flooring and Beds is what we know best and we’ll pass that knowledge on so you are equipped with the tools to become a success - the sky is the limit!
- Previous experience in a consultative retail environment is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Managing targets, setting goals.
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
- Outstanding leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- Ability to create a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping atmosphere and experience.
- A real passion for service and customers along with Design.
- PC Literate.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary + commission. We also offer fantastic additional benefits, which include:
- 28 days holidays.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pension Scheme
- Discount Portal
- Generous Commission scheme for each sale made.
- Comprehensive Product training with ongoing updates.
- Colleague Discount Scheme.
- Save as you earn scheme.
- Opportunity for career progression supported by structured development.
16,000 - 22,000 OTE