Store Manager -Kendal
Kendal Kendal Queen Katherine Avenue, LA9 6DU 54.339678 -2.734014
18,360 - 22,000 OTE
As one of our Store Managers, as well as managing your own Carpetright Store, you will be responsible for making sure our customers enjoy a simple, hassle-free shopping experience with us and come back time after time – ensuring we put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
You will be required to effectively lead and support the store team in achieving all targets by focusing on the effective management of sales, costs, operations, service, communications and developing colleagues within the store.
You will ensure that you lead from the front, motivating and coaching your team so they can make a difference through their own personal development and performance and make sure that everyone recognises that they are an important part of the same team, working towards the same goal.
Why join us?
Carpetright is the award winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products that are guaranteed high quality along with a great service. With over 500 stores, we are recognised as Europe’s largest and leading flooring retailer.
The two most important things to us are our Customers and our Colleagues; these are what have made us the market leader in what we do. If you are passionate, friendly and have bags of energy you’ll fit right in.
Flooring and Beds is what we know best and we’ll pass that knowledge on so you are equipped with the tools to become a success - the sky is the limit!
- Retail and people management experience from a commercial and customer focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Managing targets, setting goals and an enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
- Outstanding leadership, coaching and people management skills.
- Creating a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping atmosphere and experience.
- A real passion for service and customers along with an eye for detail and design.
- PC Literate.
- Comfortable working with figures
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary + commission. We also offer fantastic additional benefits, which include:
- 30 days holidays.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pension Scheme
- Discount Portal
- Generous store bonus and incentive scheme as well commission for each sale made.
- Comprehensive Product training with ongoing updates.
- Colleague Discount Scheme.
- Save as you earn scheme.
- Opportunity for career progression supported by structured development.
18,360 - 22,000 OTE