Supply Chain Controller
Northwich Northwich Unit 2a Northwich Retail Park, Manchester Road CW9 5LY 53.265053 -2.491596
22,000 Per annum
You will be responsible the day to day running of the Beds account, taking calls and emails from our Stores, raising queries with Suppliers and Couriers. Ensuring that performance is in line with business requirements and appropriate reporting is produced
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Analysing data to monitor performance and plan improvements.
- To process service issues and complaints appropriately.
- Monitor KPI’s to measure supply chain performance for continuous development of suppliers and associated carriers.
- Analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions which reduces costs and improves performance.
- Manage shrinkage issues as appropriate
- Weekly analysis of store/supplier/customer enquiries, comments and complaints.
- Produce weekly KPI’s
- Implementation of an effective supply chain to ensure customers receive their goods on time and in full.
- Make the processes of procurement, development, logistics and distribution as cost effective as possible.
- Support operations effectively through Peak trading.
- Develop internal and external business relationships in order to fulfil customer expectations e.g. 3pl logistics departments, customer services and key customers
What you’ll need
- Experience within a similar environment is preferable.
- Navision and SAP experience an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Computer literate with the ability to effectively analyse data provided.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Adaptable to system and procedural changes in a fast-moving retail environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Approachable, assertive, conscientious and flexible
- Able to work as a team or individually
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
22,000 Per annum