Part Time Warehouse Assistant - Bridgend
Bridgend Bridgend Bridgend Retail Park, Waterton Industrial Estate CF31 3TN 51.499807 -3.53791
This vacancy is for 20 hours per week.
The majority of Stores houses a Warehouse where all of the products are kept. You will be responsible for the receipt and handling of deliveries to store, assisting with storage and dispatch of all products, cutting carpet and ensuring the Warehouse is clean, tidy and free from any hazards.
This is an integral part of the store team and you will play your part in providing an inspirational and enjoyable experience for our customers.
Why join us?
Carpetright is the award winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products that are guaranteed high quality along with a great service. With over 500 stores, we are recognised as Europe’s largest and leading flooring retailer.
The two most important things to us are our Customers and our Colleagues; these are what have made us the market leader in what we do. If you are passionate, friendly and have bags of energy you’ll fit right in.
Flooring and Beds is what we know best and we’ll pass that knowledge on so you are equipped with the tools to become a success - the sky is the limit!
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
- Experience within a warehouse/stock room environment.
- Forklift/Boom Truck Licence would be advantageous.
- A real passion for service and customers.
- A fun and positive attitude.
- Strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role.
- Smart personal appearance.
- Clear and confident verbal communicator.
- Good organisational and planning skills
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary + commission. We also offer fantastic additional benefits, which include:
- Pro-rata 28 days holidays.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Pension Scheme
- Discount Portal
- Comprehensive Product training with ongoing updates.
- Colleague Discount Scheme.
- Save as you earn scheme.
- Opportunity for career progression supported by structured development.